Wednesday 17 September 2014

Its About Me

                                        A Multi Religious person blessed with many talents....

Hello Readers! How are you all? Hoping that you all are happy in your lives. So today I am going to tell you more about me, which is clearly understood from the title. So lets begin...

My name is Paurush aka Divyam aka Gunnu aka Betu aka.... I also don't know how many names I have. My parents call me Divyam at home and Paurush is my official name. Divyam means the one who keeps shining and Paurush means physically and mentally strong.

I was born on the eve of  21st February 1995. It was Tuesday and my dad got the news from the nurse "Mubarak ho beta hua hai". I know I am saying as if I am a Prince of a Sultanate. But I don't know why God cried that day as it was raining heavily. I feel that this incident was similar to what happens in Bollywood movies and Hindi Dharavahiks. 

Right now I am a 19 years old short, a bit fat and dark but handsome boy. I belong to a Zamindaar family and I came to know this 2 months ago.. Oh yeah, I was confused about my caste! And moreover, I am a multi religious person! Let me tell you how before you scratch your head.
Actually I am both Hindu and Muslim, Its like if you imagine the map of India and Pakistan, you can say that I belong to the area which is common between both the countries............................................ I know it was a PJ (Paurush Joke). The reason why people think I am a Muslim is the spot on my forehead. Its said that a person who reads Namaaz five times a day, usually gets a spot on forehead ( which I have just because of tanning). Some say I am a Bengali, some say I am a South Indian. I reply them patriotically that I am a complete Indian.

I am pursuing Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication from a renowned college of Delhi. I can sing, act , speak and write and I Believe that I am a creative person. And guess what? Everyone agrees too this.(Eeee). I like to learn different indian languages and I a big movie buff. I am a big fan of Christian Bale(Batman) and Bradley Cooper and my favorite directors are Christopher Nolan and James Wan,  Zack Snyder. And dont you dare make fun of Batman .

People say that I spread happiness with the way I speak and talk. When I hear this, I really feel proud of myself. 

So this was about me. Now I will take your leave from the cyberspace. See you all!! 

Take care 
Peace
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment