Wednesday 29 April 2015

I Couldnt Help It

Hello Readers! How are you all?

You know it happens with us all that we plan to do some tasks beforehand, which are very imporatnt to us. But at the end we are notable to do that thing just because we unintentionally get caught somewhere. 

This same thing happened with me yesterday. 

I had planned to meet an old friend of mine. I had actually got him back after a very long time. Things were quite fussy between us. There was a chain of misunderstandings which lead to big miscommuniaction.

This guy had been my batchmate. I am using "had' because he couldnt continue his graduation any more. He was emotionally very disturbed as he had lost his elder brother. 

Another reason was the presence of a filthy female, who was actually responsible for the misunderstanding. She had played a game of emotions and sympathy with both of us. But finally she was kicked out of our lives. 

After lots of phone calls and apologies from both of our ends, we finally decided to meet. 

Unfortunately, I got stucked at my college and couldnt catch up. I was feeling very bad for this. But then he consoled me by saying that "Its okey dude..we will meet up some other day."

I am bit emotional about these little things. And I am glad that all my friends respect this feeling of mine instead of making a fun of it.

Now we both have decided to meet next week. Lets see if all goes well, we will be able to see each other and re-live our friendship again. Just like old times...

I will be back with my new post very soon...

Take Care
Peace
;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment