Saturday 21 March 2015

Terrorism - The Global Destruction of Peace

                                      The comments are truly personal and don't pinpoint specifically 
                                                                            to someone...          


Hello readers! How are you all? Yeah I know I have returned back after a long time. But I was helpless as my daily routine caught me very well.

Today I want to talk about what I Believe about this Global Phenomenon of Destruction - Terrorism
I wrote something about this a long time back.

Today I am sharing what I wrote....

 Many social issues have taken birth in our country. But now the whole world is suffering from a disease in the form of a global issue - terrorism.
Terrorism is basically the use of unethical and unsocial means to gain undignified self-respect. The major effect of terrorism is that it is creating a feeling of worthlessness and generating a kind of negative doctrine in the minds of highly qualified personalities. They are made to think that they are the people who have and will be having the least of opportunities just because they have been the participant of doing the crime of being a person belonging to a non supported and different race or religion, which is the major cause of terrorism. So these opportunity seekers use their hatred in the form of violence to bring back their stolen successes.
These kind of destructive activities have inculcated an unquenchable fear in the civilians. This brutality can only be stopped by educating these “HEROIC SINNERS” that their issues can be resolved by a form of debate and discussion, leading to a proper and justified decision without disturbing the countries’ peaceful environment.
                                                                                
              
So this is what I Believe about Terrorism.
And now I want to know from you all what do you feel.

Take Care
Peace
;)









No comments:

Post a Comment