Friday 8 May 2015

Redefining Relationships



Hello Readers!! How are you all?

This post will include what I Believe how should 

Life is journey and we all are the travellers. We have been travelling to reach a certain destination. A destination which will give us peace of mind and most importantly, satisfaction. 

During this journey, we meet many people. We exchange our thoughts and feelings with them or with just a particular person.. And if any of them is found to be matching with each other, a bond is created and we end up having a relationship with the person

This relationship can be friendship, girlfriend - boyfriend relationship, marriage, etc. 

One very important element of any relationship is Expectation. 

OH PLEASE PLEASE!! Dont close this post as I am going to write something different on this. I know you have read a lot of content about expectations, but please kindly bear with me and read further. 

We have all been listening to this one behavioral methodology that You should never expect anything in any relationship... Right?  Well let me tell you very franky... I DON'T AGREE TO THIS (I am not getting rude..just saying this boldly). 

Why I don't agree?..this is something which I have hardly shared with anyone. But today I am going to broadcast this openly.

Expectation, in spite of being a very important element, is mostly found to be missing. We have this feeling that if we expect, we will end up ruining our bonding with the person. Right?

One of my seniors at college, who is also my friend, said " If you start expecting, you are actually measuring the affection which the other person has for you. And affection can never be measured".

She has her own valid point. But my point is that I expect because I trust the person. 

If a person is very close to me...then I have 110% rights to expect from him/her. I will do so because I trust the person. Trust is something which makes a relationship true and pure.Trust can never be built in just one day..it takes time. 

And once I trust the person, I will definitely start expecting. 

Now you tell me. Will you ever expect from a person whom you don't trust at all? And expecting is not just limited to remembering to wish on birthdays. It is a big word...a very big word.

I know I may be doing a crime by expecting from my loved ones. But you know what? 

I don't feel guilty at all!!!

I will be back with my new post soon..

Take Care 
Peace 
:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment