Monday 4 May 2015

Introspecting Oneself

Hello Readers! How are you all?

Today I got to know something about which I was completely unaware. After hearing about it I realised that this is actually very closely related to me

Schizophrenia - a mental condition often characterised by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real.
This is the first line of the definition given by Wikipedia. Before you read further about this and make any speculations about me, let me tell you everything.

From the time I got admitted in class 5th, I was a sensitive child. You know...feeling bad about small things, complaining a lot to my teachers about my friends. They used to tease me, sometimes a lot. For them they considered this as a common fun which happens between friends. But for me..I took most of them to my heart.

Then, I started feeling alone many a times. My parents use to motivate me and explain me in their tender ways so that my mind can forget these emotional turmoils and learn to be always happy.

But, then those thoughts and those incidents which made me feel low kept on happening. History repeated itself almost everyday. These feelings started becoming unavoidable.

But finally, by the time I completed my high school I started getting rid off these sentiments. My heart started getting refueled with the confidence which had been lost for quite a long period. Thanks to my teachers and of course to my parents who kept on consoling me without losing hope.

This is what happens with a Schizophrenic person. This was my case.

Partho Roy, my senior at college told me about this condition because we both had sailed on the same boat. Its just that our timings were different. He suffered from this two years back and has recovered successfully.

Unfortunately, sometimes even now history repeats itself. My mind and my heart still goes back to that same emotional turmoil when people around me make my fun. And then I gather all my courageous confidence and start becoming normal.

I am proud that I also have recovered successfully from that mental state, just like Partho. But still those kind of incidents keep on happening and make me feel low. But then I have come to know about a hard truth of life.

People will keep on making your fun. Whenever you will climb the mountain of success, there will  be some jealous freaks who will try their hardest to pull you back. But you dont have to lose you courageous confidence and keep on climbing.

Remember this fellas!...

I will be back with my new post very soon...

Take Care
Peace
;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment