Monday 20 April 2015

My Apologies

Hello Readers! How are you all?

I know there must be question in your mind about which is HOW ARE YOU???

Yeah I know you all must have been thinking where the hell am I? Have I migrated to some other planet ? Or have I got so many girlfriends that I just keep writing to them instead of writing here?

Haha..No nothing of that sort..

Actually I had been very busy. This month was very tiring for me as I was engaged in so many activities which cant be missed.

I had my Mid Semester exams, then I had my practical exams and also I was caught up in initiating many college activities. Oh yeah by the way, I want to share something with all of you.

It gives me immense pleasure to tell you all that I, along with my two college friends, have been selected for volunteering for a big time event, which is The National Film Awards, held in the capital every year.

I am sooooo happy(yeah I know my feelings sound I bit girlish, but cant help it ). I really cant believe that I will be a part of such an event. This is a great opportunity for me to witness which I have always seen on National TV. My happiness leaves me speechless.

And yeah now don't worry at all. Because now I have decided to be a loyal blogger and trust me I will never leave my readers in the middle of the shore.

So for now , I apologize for my disappearance and promise for my continued appearance.

Take Care
Peace
:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment