Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hello!

Hello readers! My name is Paurush Chaudhary and Welcome to my personal blog I Believe...

As you all must have clearly guessed from the title, this is a place where I will be sharing my thoughts and incidents of my life. Now their arises a very obvious question. Why will someone read my blog?? In todays fast paced life, where people dont have time to read even the newspaper, how can I expect someone to have time to know about my life??

Well I Believe...that there are many people in this world who are just like me. I Believe God has manufactured several carbon copies of mine in this world. There are many indivisuals with whom I share an almost similar thinking process. And I Believe that those people will agree with my assertive thoughts and decisions. Those people are my target audience or to be more specific, my target readers.  And also I dedicate this blog to my family, my best friends and..... someone special.

Now I will take your leave from this cyberspace. See you all....

Take Care
Peace
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment