Wednesday 24 September 2014

A PCM student opted Journalism!?

                   This was the reaction of many people when I took this unexpected decision.....


Hello Reader! How are you all? I hope you all are happy in your lives. Today I am gonna tell you all that why a PCM student like me...decided to opt journalism as my career.

Well, the reason dates a long time back. Don't worry, its not like I am gonna take you ages back. Eight years ago... when I was in class V, I was given an opportunity to deliver a speech on the Director's Birthday celebration. Earlier I got scared that how will I even speak a word in front of so many people? Although there were hardly 100 students, but still I was shivering with fear and nervousness. But still my teachers had great confidence on me...which gave me the courage to speak. And guess what??? Everyone in the audience clapped like hell for me. They all were very impressed. This was just the beginning. After that I got many more chances to perform on stage like speeches, acting, anchoring and many others.
And then I realized that I was actually felt very happy when I did all this. Not because I got a chance to escape from studies...but because I found a hidden talented person in me. Someone very creative and who can actually contribute a lot in such things. So, I thought of opting a career, which has all this.. in much detail. Then I came to know about Journalism and Mass Communication and started doing a research on this. And then I decided to opt for this field. But my parents advised me to take up PCM after high school. I told them everything about my career selection but I Believe that they were not that convinced and told me to take up PCM. So I followed what they said.

But yes... I remembered this very old saying which comes from our elders.....
"Always go for that profession which makes you happy..." 

After my exams I started filling the forms of colleges offering this course because fortunately by this time, my parents were totally convinced and agreed to my decision. I started preparing for the entrances. Some people asked "You have to PREPARE for its entrance?". 

Hell Yeah fellas!!

And then, with god's grace and my determination, I got 461 rank. This was a miracle for many people. My overall board percentage was in 70s plus my class performances was also just fine..sometimes very bad. So, this result was a jaw dropping news for many people. They all were happily shocked. But still, my best buddies congratulated me for my achievement because they already understood my potentials. Thank you buddies...for never making me feel a worthless fellow.

Right now I am studying in the best college for my course. Everyone is proud of me. Everyone congratulates me and wishes me good luck. And I am happy that all these wishes and greetings are not fake....

So now I will take your leave from this cyberspace. See you all

Take Care
Peace
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment